Pre Sales Consultant
Pre Sales Consultant
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Sales Consultant. We are looking for an experienced, driven Pre-Sales consultant to work with Sales leads to develop product based solutions in this high growth sector. This role will involve moderate travel, but the successful candidate can be based in Skara, Stockholm, Gothenberg, Malmo or Uppsala. Fluency in Swedish and English are essential for the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Partnering with Sales leads to achieve regional sales targets.
· Defining and developing product-based solutions for AMCS customers.
· Conducting sales presentations and product demos to prospective customers.
· Creating and maintaining product demonstration environments.
· Producing high quality sales proposals and responses to RFPs.
· Interfacing to the AMCS product and delivery teams.
· Degree in business or IT related discipline or minimum of five years sales experience of advanced IT applications.
· Demonstrable track record in value-based solution sales.
· A technical background, preferably in software engineering.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Fluent English.
· Ability to demonstrate the business benefits of a technical solution.
· Understanding of waste management sector and how software solutions will deliver a high return on investment is a distinct advantage.
Your personal qualities:
· Highly motivated, self-starter, who can maintain productive sales activity without being prompted to carry out tasks.
· Ambitious, energetic and structured.
· Persistent, independent and able to handle long sales processes.
· Able to build and maintain networks of people and foster strong relationships with clients.