Global Head of Customer Success Management
Global Head of Customer Success Management
AMCS Group is a global leader in the design, development, implementation and support of integrated software and vehicle technology for the waste, recycling and material resources industries. AMCS Group has experienced large growth in recent years and has completed several acquisitions across the globe as part of its growth strategy. AMCS continues to strengthen its position as a world leader in software and technology for the waste and recycling industry with offices all around the world, including the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
AMCS Platform, our flagship enterprise-grade software platform running in the cloud, has been designed based on the best practice processes of thousands of waste & recycling companies across the globe. This is the solution that we onboard all new customers to and are migrating all existing customers to as the current product suite goes through its natural EOL cycle.
In support of its growth and migration plans AMCS have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Success professional to join AMCS in the position of Global Head of Customer Success Management. Reporting to the Director of Global Customer Support and Global Customer Success the successful candidate will be an instrumental leader in AMCS’ efforts to maintain and expand our global customer base. They will develop and grow a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) responsible for delivering Net Revenue Retention targets, driving Customer Adoption across AMCS Platform, enabling migration to AMCS Platform, and increasing advocacy among our customer base. This role includes hiring, forecast accuracy, coaching, strategy, as well as being a key member of AMCS’ management team. This role will be based at our global HQ in Limerick or at alternative locations in Ireland, with regular onsite visits to our offices.
The Global Head of Customer Success Management will:
· Manage a global, post implementation, team as the primary point-of-contact for AMCS’s portfolio of customers
· Deliver company Net Revenue Retention targets, ensuring that all potential churn is identified and mitigated, whilst developing up-sell opportunities.
· Have responsibility for creating pipeline of AMCS Platform conversions against business targets
· Ensure that customers extract maximum value from our solutions, driving adoption across all aspects of AMCS Platform and establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
· Engage and advise our customers on delivering value, interacting with various levels of management ranging from Directors to C-level executives
· Ensure conversion projects are set-up for success with a strong focus on time to value and ROI
· Ensure a successful on-boarding of AMCS Platform for our customers
· Develop infrastructure and capability to deliver a “one to many” engagement model for SMB customer base
· Develop analytic capability to produce usability and adoption insights to enable value-based discussions with customers
· Drive customer interaction across the business to ensure adoption of products, positive NPS (net promoter scores).
· Enable success throughout the customer lifecycle and ensure best practices and methodologies that will drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts.
· Plan and drive ongoing account strategy working with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
Skills & Experience
The Global Head of Customer Success Management will have:
· 10+ years Proven experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-focused role, with at least 3+ years leading a team of CSMs
· Experience with large-scale, technologically sophisticated accounts and/or Enterprise market customers in a fast-paced SaaS environment (preferably in ERP systems)
· Demonstrated ability to work with members of the C-Suite.
· Demonstrated success working with complex customers and solution deployments.
· You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
· Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
· Must be motivated, goal oriented and able to work independently.
· Ability to organize, prioritize complete activities and meet deadlines daily.
· Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
· 10 years of experience in closing or assisting closing sales deals at the executive level an advantage
Candidate Success Qualities
· Customer First – number 1 priority
· Personally Accountable for Team Success.
· Adaptable, Agile & Resilient – be driven.
· Confident Achiever – be bold.
· Intellectually Curious – be sharp.