Group Commercial Manager
Group Commercial Manager
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
This is a critical role in the success of AMCS - reporting to the Group CFO the Group Commercial Manager will lead and manage the Sales Order and Contract Management Team.
They will have a high level of interaction with the Senior Management and other key stakeholders including customers. The successful candidate will be expected to significantly enhance the structure of the commercial organisation in order to meet the ambitious strategic goals of the business.
The responsibilities of this role include overall ownership of Contract Management, Recurring Revenue Assurance, Sales Order Management & Billing along with KPI Reporting and Analysis. The following routine and strategic aspects are incorporated within this remit:
- Management of monthly reporting for Group ACV (Annual Contract Value), ARR
(Annual Recurring Revenue) and P&L (recognised) Revenue
- Monitoring and reporting on high value multi-year tiered contracts for progress, performance
and future milestones
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate structures to manage contract details and
- Designing systems and processes for continuous improvement
- Ensuring systems have the capability to manage and report deferred and accrued
- Structuring the Contract Management Team and plan for its expansion to align with
Group growth targets
- Be a key member of the acquisition and integration teams
- Set up audit and review process to control revenue leakage
- Review and report on Sales Order Backlog
- Ensure quality and integrity of data in NetSuite is maintained
- Become involved in other AMCS projects on an ad hoc basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working at a strategic/manager level in a multinational organisation
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Systems implementation and project management experience
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage and scale a team in a high growth environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a SaaS environment desirable